Saturday, May 21, 2016

Idea Kaleidoscope


In a large way, I see ideas as the beautiful patterns created by a kaleidoscope.

In my mind, ideas shift and sort similar to the beautiful colors and shapes in the scope, and as those ideas sort and shift, new synthesis occur. Thus new ideas are born.

The colors and contour of my mind's kaleidoscope are born from the multiple people I meet, experiences I encounter, and places I explore.

I focus my mind's kaleidoscope toward the promise and potential I know exists for the lives of individuals and communities. I understand that there is tremendous potential for good lives and good experiences, and much of that promise is born out of what we can do together.

How does your mind's kaleidoscope work? Where do you direct your scope, and what patterns emerge?