Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog Make Over

Soon my blog will soon have a makeover.

There's been a lot of growth since this blog began a couple of years ago.

The makeover will include the following:
  • Synthesis of similar blogs with up to date focus.
  • Sections for the specific curriculum, systems, and disposition posts.
The new blog will make it easier to find what you're looking for.  Since it's a busy time in school life, I imagine the makeover will take some time, but the plan is set and that means I'm halfway there.


Update 7/2015
This hasn't happened yet, but I've decided it won't be a makeover as I'll keep "Teach Children Well" as it is, but it will likely be a number of shorter, more targeted blogs, books, and/or websites that bring together posts and ideas about similar topics. In time, we'll see.